czwartek, 2 lutego 2012

In english

As i wrote last time, this post is gonna be short, and -as you may observe- in english. Why I’ve decided to do such thing? just for practice, and I think I will be doing this from time to time.

Sorry but first thing what I wanna do now is complaining. I’ve just finished all my exams, 2 of 4 I passed, for the rest I still don’t have results, but It’s not a point. I’m just curious why my artistic and creative mood is always appearing only when I have to study, only when I have an exams? Few days ago, when I needed prepare for some tests, I had a lot of ideas, I wanted to create illustrations, I wanted to write some stories, and now, after all these tests... nothing, I just hang around doing nothing and wasting time. Maybe I had too many ideas and I couldn't find myself in it... and now I think I should to do a schedule, it may helps.

I’m quite sure that I wanted to write about something else, but in this very moment I have emptyness in my head, my mind likes to be tricky, and its memory managing is not that good as I want it to be. Anyway I may mention a little about Lana’s Del Rey new album. Few days ago I wrote I’m gonna listen it, and ofc I did as I said. For now I can only say that it is quite nice album, but nothing special, just good pop music, just bunch of fine songs. Below is my favorite one from "Born to Die".

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz