czwartek, 16 lutego 2012

Weekly english note vol. 3



Hello everyone!

Outside my window is a huge layer of snow what can successfully thwarts my plans. I need to do something outside, but falling snow not helps me. Anyway... I had a little break of blog, probably cause of my holidays, all what I was doing was listening music (in fact I’ve found some nice albums, I’ll probably write about it later) and drawning, but mostly sketches, nothing fancy, so as you see there was nothing to put here. Even today I had no idea what to write but later I watched two matches. First Parma Juve – boring! 0:0, I am very dissapointed! Second (only secondo tempo unfortunately) Milan Arsenal – great show of Rossoneri, 4:0! finally Italian team put some energy to bring Italian football on higher level in european ladder, bravo! Now is Napoli’s turn, they have to prove that their third place in Serie A last year wasn’t a coincidence, and they still can fight as equal with european best teams.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz