środa, 8 lutego 2012

Weekly english note, vol.2

Again in english! As you can see in the title, it’s gonna be weekly thing, and I think it’s good because it forces me to work. Anyway, I have holidays right now, we have a break at university, and of course I had to get a sick, I feel bad, my throat is killing me, and I’m doing nothing spending all day in front of my laptop, listening music. Music is of course one good thing in this madness. Btw. last days I’ve discovered very nice band, its name is Sleep Party People, they are from Denmark, and will perform at the Off Festival. I’m really satisfied of what they’re doing, it's a very nice mix of electronic and guitar, interesting style. Below that post I’ll put some videos of them.

Sitting at home cos of that ill, I finally found time to watch tutorials of Feng Zhu. He is well know in market designer/concept artist, he has a school of design in Singapur, and via YT he shares his knowledge. If you like such things, his channel is here.

Last thing for today, in the evening on San Siro AC Milan will play against Juventus in Coppa Italia’s semifinal first game. I’m counting on Juve, but I know it’s gonna be a tough match. In this season Milan has problems with good opponents, they lost so far with Inter, Juve, Napoli, Lazio, but Milan is Milan, you always have to be prepared for a big battle. Juve in the other hand is still unbeaten, and against tough rivals they are doing great, so i’m not worried. I have trust in Antonio Conte and his vision of football. I hope to see tonight Alessandro Del Piero, he do not have many chances to show his skill this season, and I know its killing him, but I know he is still good player with good condition, and he can proove it in this match!
Depending on mood maybe I'll blog something after the game. See ya later!

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz