sobota, 3 marca 2012

Weekly english note vol. 5

Dreams... funny thing, that silly night dreaming can easily mix up in your head. For example nightmares, a lot of people hate it, but still they are watching scary movies to feel fear, however scary movies are never that scary as our nightmares. Fear in real world can be controlled, I mean fear inducted by a movie or sth, but when you’re dreaming, everything is out of control, you think it’s real.

I love my dreams, even scary ones. It takes me to another world, another reality, and sometimes it can even be inspiring. I have that repeating dream that someone is chasing me, it takes some time, and finally I understand that I can’t run forever, or there's no place to go and I have to kill that man (or monster) but my knife (weapon is always a knife) is too short and I can barely wound him and he also are trying to kill me but I have a lot of luck, and strong desire to live, to survive so he can't, and it turns to neverending chase/fight till I wake up. Maybe sometimes it's terrifying but it also gives me some thrill and I like it, sometimes it even has a very good plot. I’m curious if it means something. I’ve read that dream about running away, and having no possibility to escape, means trouble... we will see;)

Also curious thing is a dreaming about persons, sometimes in my dream appears my good friend, with who I do not have any connection right now, I can even say that he was my friend and now he is somebody that I used to know = ) sad but true... I think in this case, he is in my dream cos I miss him, and it's true, it was great to be around him all this years at university.

I’ve heard that you can train your dreaming skills. It might sounds ridiculous but they said it works. Apparently when you achive high level of dreaming (sounds like RPG;)) you are aware that you’re dreaming and you can do whatever you want. It’s very interesting and I think it’s worth to try.

___
It was another busy week, so again I couldn’t write anything, but now I have some time, so be prepared for something more this weekend from me, maybe even today cos Juventus have another match tonight.

See Ya next time

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz